A Memorable Experience
Everyone have many memorable experiences in their life. When they have a chance to live in this world a little longer, they have more memorable experiences in their life than people who died younger. Some of our memorable experiences not just good experiences but also bad experiences in our life. When our experiences succeed to teach us to become a good person or lucky person, so that experiences we can call memorable experiences. I also have a memorable experience. This is my memorable experience.
I still remember when first time in my life I can follow my friend, Linda sailed on luxurious cruise at the somewhere in Pahang. Although we sailed on luxurious cruise but I only got second class cabin. First class cabin only for rich people who own their company, have many luxurious cars, and maybe their house also huge as palace because first class cabin is the most expensive cabin on that cruise.
Although we have a chance to sailed on that luxurious cruise but not as tourist but as part time worker. We were waitresses on that cruise. That is my first time to become a worker because before this we only secondary school’s students. After a half month we finished our SPM examination, Linda and I applied a job as waitress although people like us disallowed because we only just finished our SPM examination but not as diploma graduated student. Since Linda’s uncle is an owner to that cruise’s restaurant so we got the job as we wanted. His restaurant looks beautiful and elegant as first class restaurant although that restaurant not just for first class passenger but also for lowest class passenger and entire cruise’s staff.
Although we already have a job but Linda worked during the day and I worked during the night. Linda said to me that I am lucky because I can stroll around the cruise during the day since I only a few hours to sleep but I said to her that she are lucky than me because she can see the sunrise and the sunset. She can see the sunlight more than me. She also have a chance to stroll around th cruise during the night and see beautiful stars and moon also some of romantic couples hang around the cruise . Although I only sleep a few hours on that cruise but I woke up on afternoon and sleep after the dawn, after I performed my Subuh prayer.
When I strolled around that cruise during the day, I can saw many attitudes of passengers or tourists. I still remember one of them is a man who loves drawing always drawing the beautiful scene from the cruise, people with their behavior on that cruise and much more. What can I saw from him was he always with his pencil and drawing block. Besides that, one of them is girls who love played a skipping rope. They are twin. They are the most cute twin sister I ever saw on that cruise. Sometime they swam in the swimming pool on that cruise. Many passengers on that cruise with their own behavior but that man and the girls always attract me to watch them because what that man done is teach me to do what thing you love to do as you think that is right and that girls behavior teach me about happiness time.
When my shift on the night I also can saw many people’s behavior too in restaurant. I still remember the night that I never forget that a male customer purposed his girlfriend to become his wife and other customers who noticed them cheer for them and his girlfriend laughed and she said “ You always make me happy but this is wrong” suddenly her boyfriend said “why? What is my fault to you” the customers said “Ouwh”. She said again “this is not right way to propose me. As Malay and also Muslim you should purpose me via our parent” and those customers said “Aahh” as they got new information from something. The boyfriend said “Okay I will keep this ring for a while but tell your parent that my parent will meet your parent and ask for marriage and tell them that I ready to become their son-in law” and those customers said again “Woohoo” and cheer for them. I laughed, suddenly I heard a woman voice called me “Waiter” and I said “Yes” that is our customer. She said that she want to paid for that couple and for her bill. I smiled and said “Yes, thank you”. She asked her boyfriend maybe her husband for a credit card. Suddenly she asked me “Hello, you look younger than other waiters and waitresses I ever saw in this restaurant. How old are you?” and I answered honestly “ I am seventeen years old but it’s okay I will try to become professional waitress”. She said to me “It’s okay because I think you can become the best waitress in this restaurant”. I smiled and said “Thank You”.
Actually I have many unforgettable memories and experiences during my duty as waitress but not all of them are sweet memories or experiences. Some of them are bitter too. Although I also cried on that cruise but this experience as waitress teach me to become a good and independent person. It also teach me what is a meaning of life.

0 comments:
Post a Comment